Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dinner with my sibs


Tuesday August 12 2008, Tyler and I went to BJ's to have dinner with my visiting siblings. My brother Alan and his wife Amy are visiting from Boston for Amy's 10 year high school reunion. Cynthia, her husband Josh, and their two children, Travis and Jenna are visiting from Pennsylvania to attend my youngest brothers mission homecoming. We had an enjoyable evening despite all the mayhem coming from the three children at our table. Tyler and Travis are very devious when together. From the left we have Alan, Heather, Cynthia with Jenna, and me. As you can see I am clinching onto my newest addiction in life...Twilight, the first book of the series. I couldn't even go one evening without trying to sneak in a few more pages of that captivating book. I love it!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...