Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our Gardens Progress

This is our little pea plant. We planted at least 20 seeds and only about 5 grew. We're kinda amateur with this whole gardening thing.
The first row are carrots, the second row are broccoli, and that little lonesome plant to the far left is a string bean plant that Tyler gave me for mother's day.
Our lemon tree has flowers! Good sign!!!
We planted this lemon tree last summer and its already grown several feet.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go, Kim! Your garden look great. FYI, the sugar snap peas will need a trellace at some point, otherwise they will start intertwining with each other. Gardening is so rewarding.

Lisa said...

...oops, I mean LOOKS great.

Amy said...

I'm so jealous of your peas. Did I mention that before? I really want to grow peas and repeat Mendel's experiments. Gardening + experimentation = BOOM, your the father of genetics! How awesome would that be? Why can't my experiments include a garden and make me famous?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...