Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, July 11, 2009

East Coast Trip

I have been putting this post off for far too long. At the beginning of June we went to Boston to see my brother Alan graduate from M.I.T. with his PhD in organic chemistry. We visited in Massachusetts for a few days, drove to New York for a few days, went to Connecticut for a day, Rhode Island for an afternoon, and then went back to Boston to fly out. Phew. It was a week long trip and we packed tons into it. I have over 200 pictures but I posted a few to give you a feel for our adventure. Enjoy! :)

Boston Temple

Graduation dinner
We walked part of the Freedom Trail
Boston's Children Museum, best museum EVER!
We climbed Bunker Hill...it kicked our butt
Alan getting "hooded"
Check out how much Tyler looks like Alan! I wonder how many people thought he was my husband and Tyler our son. haha

Samuel Adams
The U.S.S Constitution
I just thought this was the cutest picture of Tyler :)
First time touching the Atlantic Ocean, it was really cold. This was in Rhode Island.
Submarine Museum in Connecticut
Time Square
Central Park
The Bull!


Statue of Liberty
Flying in my uncles plane around New York...Tyler and I both threw up :-/
View from the plane.

THE END

Pin It!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What an amazing trip! Looks like you hit all the important spots. These pictures were fun to look at!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...