Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Random...


Tyler wanted to "play art"....so we did.

MASTERPIECE!
How do I hide the fact that my son lounges around in just his panties all day? By giving him a painting to hold of course!!! Did it work?
It was wake up time and my boys didn't want to wake. So I pulled the covers... they snuggled to keep warm and ignored the fact that I was trying to get them out of bed! It was sweet.
Cameron Park just after sunrise, I love waking up to a view like this. So beautiful!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I miss Cameron Park SOOOO bad! I want to move back, it is seriously the best place on earth! VERY CUTE PICTURES! Tyler is getting so big. Dont feel bad, my kids are naked 80% of the day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...