Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

Here are some highlights from our festive Christmas holiday

Grandma and Papa with all their grandkids

Tyler with 3 of his cousins on Christmas Eve and very excited I might add

Christmas Eve dinner at the "kid table" 

Dinner at the "adult table" 

On Christmas morning Tyler received a big box from Santa. After opening box after box after box he finally found the gift inside... an Ipod nano 6th generation

Here are some happy kids with their favorite toys! 

Rockin' out!

Tyler showing off his ipod and new bear tooth necklace that our hunting neighbor made for him. 

I got a little spoiled this year. I wanted a new bed realllllly bad because the other one spotted in THIS post was so rickety and unstable. Not to mention it put Tyler in the ER once. I'm so happy to have a solid stable wood bed that doesn't feel like an earthquake getting in and out of. Props to my husband for putting it together with the full blown flu!

Here was my surprise from my hubby on Christmas Eve. See what I mean by spoiled!? 

Since I am about 22 weeks pregnant I thought I would document what I looked like on Christmas. I felt good until my doctor told me 3 days later that I'm gaining too much weight. Dang fudge! 

Here is my family - parents and 5 of my 6 siblings. I have one more brother that wasn't able to make it out for the holidays. 

Hope your holiday was as just as wonderful! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...