Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 8, 2008

Labor Day

Tyler was with his dad for this past Labor Day so some friends and I decided to go to "Happy Valley" up in Placerville. I had never been there before and it was absolutely beautiful! It reminded me of the Seven Sacred Pools in Maui, Hawaii. It was about a 10 minute hike to the exquisite levels of waterfalls. We jumped off cliffs, swam, laid out, and just had a good ole' time. Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures of the falls so just us your imagination, trust me they were breath taking.

From the Left: Deke, me, Sean, and Kimi
The Kim's (Oreo cookie) getting some sun

From the left: Sean, Kimi, Brother Brian, and Deke



Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...