Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 9, 2009

Ice Skating!

We wanted to do something fun with Tyler on Saturday so we drove down to Roseville to go to John's Incredible Pizza but the line was out the door and not moving. So we then decided we would go bowling but we didn't know of any other bowling ally other than Folsom. I can't stand the Folsom bowling ally because I think its extremely trashy, so Deke suggested us going ice skating instead. Tyler and I had never been ice skating before so I was really nervous about the idea. We ended up going to the rink in Folsom on Sutter Street and it was a lot of fun. I was really mad that I didn't have my camera but luckily I was able to take a few shots with my camera phone, hence the terrible photo quality. As you can see Tyler has NO balance and he had a hard time standing up on his own. We were there for an hour and a half and Tyler spent most of the time with a little girl playing with a pile of snow that the owner brought over for them. We want to go again before they close for the session and next time I'll have to remember to bring my camera!!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...