Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

This year I was lucky enough to have 2 Valentines, Deke and Tyler. Friday night the 3 of us went to see a play put on by the El Dorado County Theatre. We saw Joseph and the Coat of Dreams and it was amazing. After that we dropped Tyler off at home and went to the singles Vday dance. The first picture is from the dance, yes they had a professional photographer there..it was pretty cool. Saturday was kinda uneventful, Tyler and I went shopping and ran errands while Deke was working the street corner to make some extra skrilla. OK, well he was helping raise money for burn victims. The fire department does it every year and I just couldn't help but drive down to his corner to take pictures. I even made him give me a kiss before I put any money in his boot. I think I will be the most embarrassing mother on the planet once Tyler is old enough to care.


Once Deke was done he came home and we had homemade heart shaped pizzas and yummy desserts. After dinner we watched the movie Fire Proof, which was one of my Vday gifts from Deke. It was a really good movie and I recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet.
I've never been real big on celebrating Valentine's day because I think its just a Hallmark Holiday but it was really nice having someone special to spend it with this year. :)

One of my Valentine's
Tyler's lunch
Our dinner
A Ginormous cookie from Mrs. Fields
Our dessert
I love a man in uniform ;D
Yes, I paid for a kiss. So sue me. Work that corner!

One of my spy pictures...haha

Pin It!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Hey, I loved the toast with the "I love you" on it. Do you have a stamp or something? Also, I am glad recommended "fireproof" I had heard good things about that. So, hopefully now I will go see it.:)

Brooke Trogdon said...

Haha, that is so cute! I loved all your Valentines Day stuff. You did a lot! Also kissing the fireman is pretty cute too, I wonder if the other cars thought they got to kiss him too! Hehe, I guess they'd have to donate A LOT to get that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...