Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We are cashing in our CF!

Dear Carnival Splendor,
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for catching on fire and cancelling our New Years cruise. With the discount we received for the inconvenience we were able to upgrade our cruise to something more fabulous. Although the Mexican Riviera sounded like a blast I do believe the Caribbean will be more fun. The best part, even with airfare we are still paying LESS than the Mexican cruise would of cost us. Not too shabby eh? So again, I thank you! We are really excited for May 22nd to come our way! Keep an eye out for pictures ;)


♥,
Kim


Pin It!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

How funny. Just this morning I was thinking of how I want to start a vacation fund box for Forrest and I- and here's one on your blog! You beat me to it (only yours is much cuter than mine would ever be- is that going to help you save more money?) That sounds like a great trip to be looking forward to.

In a nut shell... said...

We already saved and cashed it in. Melanie makes those boxes, its a "travel gals" product :)

Marie said...

I'm glad that you have a great trip to look forward to -- I'm sure it will be lots of fun!!

I'm a new follower from the Wednesday blog hop :-)

Marie
bonkersinbarnhart.com

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Have fun on your cruise! How awesome.

I just found your blog through one of the blog hops! Have a great day.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...