Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers day 2011

"Teach me well, my little one...
To cherish the moments I have with you,
for all too soon
they will swiftly pass away.

Remind me to pause and touch
your soft, small cheek,
to marvel at the innocence in your eyes
and the perfect beauty of your face.

Show me how to treasure more the miracle
that life has given me in you,
to complain less about and praise more
the boundless things you're sure to do.

In the stillness of the night,
when you wake me from my slumber,
help me to realize how truly blessed I am
to be able to hold you next to my breast
to comfort and cradle you close to my heart.

And as the seasons pass away,
may I never look back in regret
at what may have been.
May I instead leave a legacy
for you to follow
as you in turn will one day welcome
a little one of your very own."
Author: Linda E. Knight

 I cherish the cards Tyler makes for me. It proves that even the small things don't go unnoticed with our children - small things like school supplies :) 

Here is the "breakfast" Deke made for me - delicious crepes. Although, with the homemade custard and chocolate it was more like a breakfast dessert :) 
Tulips are my absolute favorite! 

My new Juicy Couture charm 
All-in-all it was a fabulous mothers day. I am so grateful for the men in my life who make me feel appreciated, loved, and special. ♥
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...