Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's GREAT to be eight!

My little man turned EIGHT! This is such a special age for him as he will be baptized this Friday!!! I can't believe we are hitting such a huge milestone, I feel like he was born just yesterday! 

Breakfast in bed for a special man on a special day!

His "great to be eight" cake 

Of course he requested homemade pizza! 


He got a box of boogers from his newest cousin, Kyla. She's only 6 months old lol 



A special book to help prepare for his special day! 

I didn't have birthday paper so Christmas it was... 

oohs and ahhhs over his shiny new scooter


Happy Birthday to my little man! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...