- 12 pound baby - Whoopers
- First Trimester - Rocky Road
- Delivery Doctor - Butterfingers
- Baby's arrival - Pay Day
- Hospital bill - 100 grand
- Deciding baby's name - Whatchamacallit
- Umbilical cord - Red vines
- Mommy's lunch break - Reese's fast break (or Take 5 if you can find it)
- Day Care - Sour Patch Kids (or sugar babies)
- Baby acne - Dots
- Baby Lullaby - Symphony Bar
- Hospital Nurses - Sweetarts
- Breastfeeding - Milky Ways
- Babies 1st giggle - Snickers
- Epidural - Lifesavers
I found that there are lots of candy bars that are really hard to find and I had to alter the answers a bit based on what I could find. For example, I couldn't find Take 5 and Sugar babies anywhere so I replaced them with Fast Break and Sour Patch Kids. Ultra sound was a phrase I also wanted to use but couldn't find a LOOK! bar so I had to remove that completely.
I used one of our invitations to trace and cut out each elephant. You can find them HERE.
I loved the elephant decor
Playing the game! It was a huge hit!