Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, September 5, 2013

White Chocolate Biscoff Blondies


Have you heard the the Biscoff Cookie Butter? It's yum. I've heard that Trader Joes has one called Speculoos Cookie Spread and from what I understand Biscoff is the origional and SCS is the generic. I found my Biscoff Spread at my local Target so if you don't have a Trader Joe's you can head to Target for the rescue. I stumbled upon an entire pinterest board dedicated to the Biscoff spread and I'm not joking when everything on there was making me drool. The first recipe I made was the White Chocolate Biscoff Blondie's and they were a huge hit. My friend said they tasted like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal but I describe them as a mouth watering fall delight! Here is the recipe. Excuse me while I eat more cookie butter.

Ingredients:
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
2 eggs
1/2 cup Biscoff Spread

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8×8 inch baking dish with tin foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place butter into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30-45 seconds until butter is melted and hot. Add 3/4 cup white chips and let sit for 1 minute. Stir until smooth, if needed place back in microwave for an additional 15-30 seconds to melt through.
3. Place flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Stir in 1/2 cup white chips then add eggs and Biscoff. Stir until well combined. Transfer to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until cooked through. Let cool completely then cut into squares. Serve warm, room temperature or chilled.
Makes 12 servings
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...