Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, April 3, 2011

2011 Opening Day - GO YANKEES!!!

Yesterday was our baseball leagues opening day - it's our kick off party for the season! They had bounce houses, rock climbing wall, FOOD, music, a parade, and a raffle. I of course forgot my camera so please excuse the horrible picture quality from my camera phone. 

The team and coaches! 
 Climb baby climb! 

 We were lucky enough to win TWO of the raffle baskets! Both were "Family movie night" baskets. So fun! 
 After opening day we went to my sisters house to get our baby fix. Here is Deke meeting his new niece for the first time ♥
Pin It!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

You can't get a real baby fix without a baby!! Just do it! PEER PRESSURE! P.S. The Chinese Calendar said GIRL! LOL!

LaVonne said...

Now that sounds fun. And winning 2 baskets? LUCKY! ;)

Thanks for sharing the photos with us all.

I am visiting from Wandering Wednesday blog hop. I hope you have a great week!

Long Wait For Isabella

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...