Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bishop's Pumpkin Farm

I have been told for years that I must take the family over to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm out in Wheatland, CA. We finally made it over there this year! It was about an hour drive and reminded me of Apple Hill and Fairytale Town mixed together. They had caramel apples, train rides, slides, a petting zoo, a corn maze, hay rides, forts, and lots of photo opportunities! 


Broderick's first train ride

Tyler on the train

I convinced him to sit with us. 

One pregnant sister sitting in front of us and another pregnant sister sitting behind us lol 

The train on the move

Slide F-U-N! 



Fort



Broderick was asleep when we took this picture.. probably not the best idea 

Tyler found his pumpkin! 

My little pumpkins 




Always have to get that family photo! 


My little niece Kyla

 My little Englishman 

What's a farm without a tractor! 

Ready for the long drive home!

Bishop's Pumpkin Farm was fun but my heart still belongs to Apple Hill. ♥
Pin It!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Kim, I love how you and your siblings do so much together, you are blessed. Also, I love the huge pumpkin your son picked out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...