Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Girls weekend in Denver

My sister Cynthia lives in Wyoming and she has been talking about us girls meeting in Denver, Colorado for a girls weekend and last weekend we FINALLY did it! At first Cynthia only thought my other sister Heather was able to make it but a few weeks before the date I purchased my plane ticket and surprised her at the airport. We were there for 4 days and had a ton of fun. I mentioned that the next time we do this we should meet up in New York, wouldn't that be awesome?! 


This was Broderick's first time on a plane. He did okay but being in business class going there and back helped. Babies need their space and so do I. lol 

Soaking up the scenery on our way to the hotel 

What's girls weekend without shopping? I guess you can say this is "our store". 

We got a lot of Juicy between the three of us. 

Baby just loves to eat those toes! 

How many takes to get a picture without someone laughing? 


Ok, I'm the worst offender 


BOOM!

Driving to Colorado Springs for the day 


"Garden of the Gods"



The Balancing Rock





The drive up towards "7 Falls"


I love sunsets ♥





Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...