Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Family Home Evening

As I have mentioned in the past we don't always do FHE on Monday's. Well... I shouldn't say that because we almost always have a lesson on Monday night but Deke is never home. Unfortunately every semester he ends up with a class on Monday night. So aside from our lessons on Monday's we occasionally have a mid week family activity, its another FHE for the Madsen's. Lately I have become obsessed with craft blogs and I've found tons of projects I would love to attempt someday. Today we are attempting a project from a great new blog I found, see here for the original tutorial.


For materials I bought one t-shirt (the other we already had), 2 cans of spray paint, and painters tape. All together I spent about $17
Tyler created this design all by himself. He was quite proud!
And we paint!

Tyler stuck a piece of tape to Deke's booty when he was bent over. I was able to snap a pic before he removed it lol

Tyler "helping" Deke with his shirt

Taking funny pictures of Tyler while we waited for Deke to finish up.
TA-DA!!!! This was our first time ever doing this and I think that Tyler's turned out
AH-MAZING!!!
He can't wait to wear his "new" shirt to school tomorrow!
If you can't already tell by Deke's face, he was not satisfied with his end results. I think it turned out just fine!
This is a FUN and inexpensive (especially if you already have the shirts!) project that all ages can enjoy. We will definitely do this again!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Kira said...

WOW! What a great idea! There turned out so cool! I may have to try these for the boys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...