Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Our October so far...

This is Tyler's second year in soccer. He BEGGED me to sign him up for months, on the first day of his practice he said "why did you sign me up, I hate soccer!". Really Tyler? Well its too late now, I drag him to practice every Wednesday and to his game every Saturday. He doesn't seem to mind his games so much but he hates practice. Next year I want to get him on a team with some friends in hopes that it was change his tune about the sport. We'll see....


After his game last Saturday we went to Apple Hill to get out harvest fix. As always we went to High Hill Ranch and it was beyond crowded! I still can't believe how many people congregate to Camino during the month of October. It was so bad that they closed the 3 exits to get into Apple Hill and requested people to take a transit in. We went didn't like that idea so we found our own way in.

Tyler on top a 300 pound pumpkin!
Kids just love this dirt slop in High Hill Ranch

I have a tradition that every year I get one craft from a booth in Apple Hill. This year I bought a snow globe and peacock feathers. The feathers were a small purchase so it didn't count as my craft. ;-)
I don't know why peacock feathers always grab my attention. I just love the vibrant colors and have always wanted to get some. They were pretty affordable so I thought I'd give them a shot, even though I don't know what to do with them!

My new Christmas decoration: A lantern musical snow globe :)


Us relaxing on the grass slop watching Tyler run around the pond.

A couple of weeks ago Tyler found a bag of flower seeds and told me he was going to plant them. I never gave it much thought until I found these beauties next to our lemon tree! He planted them, watered them, and even put a rock border around them! Nice job Tyler!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...