Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Treasure find

Today Deke and I went to a few Estate Sales that were in Cameron Park. I love browsing through other peoples stuff and finding little (or big) treasures. I found this cute retired Alice and Wonderland snow-globe and I couldn't be more excited about it. For anyone who knows me knows that I was OBSESSED with Alice and Wonderland when I was a child. So much in fact that I changed my name to Alice (my family still teases me about that). It was also a childhood dream to get a job as an Alice character at Disney Land. So when I found this snow-globe I knew I had to have it. I thought it was kinda pricey at $25 but got it anyways then came home and found it on ebay for $100! I don't plan on selling it but it made me feel better about the price I paid :)

Deke found a few treasures too. He got a collectors edition of The Adventures of Robin Hood, a book on Abraham Lincoln, and a Johnny Cash vinyl record set (he collects vinyl), all for only $6! Their trash our treasure :)



Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...