Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, April 20, 2012

A fireman and a baby photo shoot

When I was pregnant I had been searching for cute photos of firemen and newborns for us to do once the baby was born. I had several saved on my pinterest that I was dying to do. However, I wasn't expecting the little peanut to come so early AND spend so much time in the hospital. Once he finally came home and we got the chance he wasn't quite young enough to do some of the shots I wanted to attempt. My sister and I did a little photo shoot regardless and will just keep those other cute poses in mind for the next time I have a baby. Here are some of the shots we got yesterday in our mothers dining room! 

Two very cute models 

I just imagine Broderick screaming "SAVE ME" when I see this one.. I love the outreached arm! 


My fav ♥

See what I mean about not being young enough? He wouldn't curl up at all! 
Pin It!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Deke's proud papa face is perfect. You can tell his just madly in love with this little boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...