Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cakes, Cakes, and More Cakes!

So I've come to the conclusion that next time I take a cake decorating class I'm going to take it with someone who sucks at it. I don't think its fair that Deke is better than I and I have more experience! lol Its ok though because now he can make all the cakes for every occasion..muahahahaha...
In tonight's class we practiced the shell, rose (again), hearts, and drop flowers. We also briefly touched on figures such as heads and clown bodies.. I thought they were creepy. Here are our cakes from tonight's class :)
Deke with his masterpiece.



This is the cake that Deke made for my birthday, ain't it cute?
I think Tyler is feeling a little left out, he came in with this plastic cake so that he could say he made one too. I think that should be our next family night :)


Pin It!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Ok, I love your cakes! I totally want to take a cake decorating class some day too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...