Subscribe for awesome emails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

So I have to admit that I'm not the biggest fan of Valentines Day; to me its just an over-done commercialized holiday. Love should be celebrated everyday of the year, not just once. Not too mention I don't like spending money just because everyone says you're supposed to. My birthday is one week after Valentine's Day and Deke's is the week after so its already tight financially. Having Deke home this Valentine's Day was a real treat, last year he was gone all day doing the "boot drive". I told him that spending it together was enough for me and asked him not to spend any money. He didn't listen. He came home with tulips and chocolates... how could I be mad when they are both my favs... ((sigh)) Here are a few pics of our day.



I love celebrating with food lol


Heart shaped pizzas every year!

Tyler said he was texting his wife to tell her Happy Valentine's Day. I didn't even know he got married! lol
This was the Valentine that Tyler made for me ♥

Happiness is time spent with the ones you love ♥

Pin It!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is soooo impressive! Quite the set-up you made. You definitely have a decorative knack.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...